By Rabeca Smith
Over the weekend at Comic-con in San Diego, there were several sneak peeks at upcoming movies. Wonder Woman gave us a teaser as well as Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them. I love me some Wonder Woman and I am as big a “Pot(ter)-head” as anyone but what really caught my eye was the new Justice League trailer. So, I held off on watching it just for all you NewsWatch fans and then I wrote down all my initial thoughts. So, here they are; 28 first impressions of Justice League:
- Here we go! I am so excited.
- Man, I wish I had gone to Comic-con… I should have just booked the flight.. They had such cool panels this year.
- I am so glad the Ben Afflect doesn’t have the Christian Bale Batman voice. He did such a good jobs as Batman; I think he really made the last movie. Best Batman ever? Eh, I think I am still team Keaton.
- Oooh, comes from the sea! You know what that means. Aw yeah Aquaman! Ok, when did I become Team Aquaman? Oh yeah, when Aquaman stopped being lame.
- Jason Momoa. Yes, Khal Drogo, I mean, Aquaman!
- Ok, he might actually be able to do some damage. Wait, if Aquaman can control the sea from on land does that explain Sharknado? I didn’t see it, might have to check it out now.
- “Talk” ha! One word and every girl’s heartrate at Comic-con probably blew off the charts.
- What’s in the shallow grave?
- Why are there knights?
- Is this a flashback? Or a weird cult that wears medieval period clothing?
- Oh, they are burying the box.. must be powerful and important. No one ever buries anything inconsequential.
- Wonder Woman looking good as always.
- Others like him, yep! Justice League Unite!
- I can’t wait to see what Ray Fisher’s outfit looks like.
- . the Flash is in the house!
- Haha, I am glad they added a little humor to this movie. I didn’t know how I was going to feel about Ezra Miller but if he is the comedic relief then I think I am ok with this.
- Gal Gadot calling out Affleck is pretty funny.
- Ooh, I don’t think that even Aquaman should throw Batman around like that.
- Whoa, crazy eyes on Aquaman there!
- Hey! What if that wasn’t the right Flash! Oops, Batman killed some kid with a bat to the face! I mean, WE know it’s the right guy but Bruce just has some fuzzy surveillance pictures!
- I like the lightening effects they are using for The Flash.
- Eh, now I am worried that The Flash is a little too Jesse Eisenberg-y.
- But he still is funny. I lol-d a little at my desk.
- “Agreed” Awww, the Dark Knight gets lonely.
- Super sexy power shots of everyone. I like the Cyborg outfit, kind of retro.. gotta see how he moves in it.
- I wanted Aquaman to say “I heard you talk to bats, can’t always listen to rumors.”
- . JUSTICE LEAGUE! Ok, that was awesome, when is it coming out again? 2017?! That’s way too far away! Let the countdown begin! Whispers ::480 Days and counting::
- Wonder Woman trailer coming up next, starting this trailer binge watch now! Man, I should have gone to Comic-con.
Now programming a widget to countdown to these awesome new movies. So, if you had different thoughts or you think I am way off on my opinions or impressions; please let me know by commenting below OR give us a shout out on Twitter @NewsWatchTV.