In today’s world where everyone is connected, it seems impossible that you would ever hang solo if you don’t want to, right? And you probably have hundreds of online “friends”, but how many of them would jump for the chance to grab coffee or go for a run?
Well, then you need to check out Pal. Pal is a new app that connects you to activities and people around you who share the same interests.
This app lets you search for yourself or with your partner. Or if you already have friends, build a group and search together!
Features of Pal also include:
- Pal feed – see what other people around you are up to
- Create your activity – if you couldn’t find the right activity, create your own and let other people join
- Search – if you’re bored and your friends don’t have time for you, search for people around you. Maybe meet for a drink or go running together!
- Go local – are you over exploring other cities and sites alone? Find people who would love to show you their city!
- Chat – get to talkin’ with new pals, groups, or within a group!
- Pals – manage new friends and see who sent you a Pal request
It’s extremely easy to use. Simply download the app, create a profile, post an activity, and invite others to join. If you don’t want to post your own activity, you can browse by activity and see who’s doing what, when, and where.
Find something or someone you’re interested in getting to know? Simply send a request to join! Unlike most social apps, Pal allows you to set accurate preferences and control who contacts you. That way you can hang out with the type of person you want without being spammed by unwanted solicitors.
If you’re a guy who just wants to hang with other guys, there’s a filter for that. And the same goes for women.
So, whether you’re new to the area or simply looking to expand your social circle, check out Pal.