Decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs) are quickly emerging as the industry benchmark for initiatives aiming to build self-sustaining blockchain-related platforms. DAOs open up fresh possibilities by allowing the member of a blockchain application to participate and vote on developing and non-developing modifications.
DAO token remains one of the exciting concepts to come out of the cryptocurrency market, which gives its token holders autonomy. Investors can shape the project’s course since the project utilizes community members instead of a centralized authority. The DAO token supports scalable cryptocurrency organizations by enabling effective community governance.
Big Eyes Coin (BIG), Uniswap (UNI), and Aave (AAVE) are DAOs expected to have a lot of value in the future because of their commitments to DeFi and decentralizing funds.
Let’s look at the various tempting potentials that the DAO tokens Big Eyes Coin (BIG), Uniswap (UNI), and Aave (AAVE) provide their community members.
Uniswap (UNI), the widely used DeFi platform
In September 2020, the Uniswap development team released UNI, its governance token. This move opened a new governance framework and formally handed the Uniswap community control over the daily management and growth of the initiative. Most precisely, anyone holding UNI coins might vote or assign votes on proposed projects that might change how the Uniswap Protocol functions or its ecosystem.
Due to its success, Uniswap has developed to be among the widely used DeFi protocols globally. Most investors opt to purchase UNI, the platform’s native token, only to associate with the platform’s development. The UNI community treasury, the protocol fee switch, and SOCKS liquidity tokens are all under the collective control of the governance token holders.
Aave (AAVE), the popular lending protocol
Aave (AAVE), a decentralized lending system, enables users to borrow, lend, and gain from digital currencies. Aave is a loan platform that facilitates interactive connections between borrowers and lenders. Although the Ethereum blockchain served as the system’s principal home, linking it with various other networks is now possible due to its widespread acceptance.
Aave is another DeFi protocol that has incorporated a flexible governance mechanism that enables users to participate fully in the administration and growth of its ecosystems. Community governance facilitates the creation of AAVE tokens, which gives members of Aave a way to allocate electoral power. Purchasing AAVE tokens as a user empowers you to participate in the project’s governance.
Big Eyes Coin (BIG), the community-owned meme coin
The Big Eyes Coin (BIG) is a community-based DeFi initiative that goes above and beyond a meme coin project. It intends to reward BIG token holders while protecting marine life and taking care of the sea.
Big Eyes Coin intends to function as a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO). DAOs promote an emphasis on the community. Thus, Big Eyes gives all community members the power to influence the choices and guidelines that govern the ecosystem. The developers understood that an initiative with community participation was necessary to achieve some of its goals.
Indeed, Big Eyes Coin has launched a magnificent project with several utilities. The unique project aims to utilize NFTs and the DeFi network to generate wealth for its community members. 90% of the BIG tokens will be made accessible to the community at launch to transfer control of the Big Eyes platform to the community. The remaining 10% will be evenly distributed amongst a promotional budget and a charitable organization.
Big Eyes Coin is a great project that will be beneficial in the long run. Go big on Big Eyes. Purchase the BIG token now on presale and follow the links below: