Welcome to the NewsWatch TV website! We would like to extend the following information to you to assure you, our guest, that we are concerned about and respect your privacy while visiting our website. NewsWatch TV will never sell, lease, or rent your confidential information. We created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our commitment to privacy and security and to clearly define these standards to our website visitors. We will always endeavor to take steps to assure that any information you provide to us will remain secure. We want you to feel safe in your online experience while visiting our site. We ask that you take a moment to review the following information.
Dissemination of Information
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website:
• We use the IP address of Consumers to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website.
• Our site uses an order form for Consumers to request information about our products, and services. We collect Consumer’s contact information (like their email address, phone number or mailing address). We may use contact information from the form to send products, information or offers.
• The Consumer’s contact information may also be used to get in touch with the Consumer if necessary to solve a problem.
• When you fill out a contact form or otherwise contact us, we may retain your communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
• We may use your email address, phone number or mailing address to communicate with you about our services.
• We may use any information that you provide or that we collect to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services.
• At any time consumers may opt-out of receiving updates from our social media channels, newsletter, or other mailings.
• At any time consumers may contact us to request that we delete contact information provided to us; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Sharing of Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information provided by consumers. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing consumers, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, we may share aggregated demographic information with our partners that does not contain personally identifiable information.
Release of Information for Legal Reasons
NewsWatch TV reserves the right to release your information to the relevant authorities in the event of a legal dispute. If we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, we will attempt to notify you to give you an opportunity to address it, however we are not obligated to do so.
Our company is responsible for the content of this website. This website is designed for general informational purposes only and it does not constitute legal or medical advice nor the formation of a lawyer-client or doctor-client relationship.
In accordance of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, if you are under the legal age of 13 years old, do not apply for or submit any personal information to this Site or our Service. If you are under the age of 13 years old, cease use of this website immediately.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, please visit our contact page.