With technology at our fingertips almost 24/7, we find it hard not to get caught up with new gadgets that promise us an easier life. But more often than not, a gadget solves an imaginary problem. Do we really need robots doing everything for us? Do we really need every aspect of our lives monitored? At what point do we say certain technologies are unnecessary? So we came up with the Top 5 Most Unnecessary Technologies that are completely useless.
5) Ritot projection watch – This is a wearable technology that comes in two different styles – “sport” and “bracelet.” When you want to know the time, you touch a button on it or shake your hand. It then projects the time onto your skin so you don’t have to look at your phone or the face of a watch. You can also choose from 20 different colors for the projection to match your mood. But what’s the difference between looking at the time on your watch and the time on your hand? And with this unnecessary technology, you now have to shake your hand or touch a button. This is why the Ritot Projection Watch is Number 5 on our list of Top 5 Most Unnecessary Technologies.
4) The Oral-B App – This app created by the toothbrush company, Oral-B, acts as a personal tooth brushing assistant. It connects your phone to your bluetooth toothbrush and provides a brushing timer as well as a schedule to keep track of your brushing activity and achievements. Or you could just brush your teeth in the morning and evening like a normal person until you’ve hit all your teeth. Do we really need an app and a bluetooth toothbrush to track the amount of time it takes to brush or to make sure you brush twice a day? This is why the Oral-B App is our Number 4 on our list of Top 5 Most Unnecessary Technologies.
3) Smart Gloves with Built in Bluetooth and Siri – Don’t feel like taking your phone out to call someone? These gloves allow you to make a phone call without taking your phone out. With a built in speaker and Siri, all you have to do is tell your gloves to call someone, and you can have a conversation directly through the glove without ever taking your phone out. While in theory it makes sense during the colder days, it looks absolutely idiotic to talk into a glove. It also requires you to wear gloves with bright white finger tips. And what happens if it rains? Nothing, because the gloves will malfunction. This is why this unecessay tech made Number 3 on our list of Top 5 Most Unnecessary Technologies.
2) The Xtensor Gamer Hand Exerciser – This is not only silly looking, but also very useless. It connects to each individual finger and the wrist with different exercises you can make sure you get the strength in your fingers for all your button-smashing pleasure. The biggest issue with this device is not the concept, but the fact that it never works. Every user complains that the bands break when you try to use the device, which means the main function of the device is faulty. That would be like a television screen shorting out everytime it turns on or a car tire blowing out everytime the driver turns on the car. This is it is Number 2 on our list of Top 5 Most Unnecessary Technologies.
1) The No Phone – This is a literally a piece of plastic that you can hold, so that you don’t have to experience that awkward and uncomfortable feeling of not having a phone in your hand. Perhaps this could make people less addicted to their real phone, but still, this is completely useless. Enough said, there is absolutely no purpose to this technology because….there is no technology involved. And this is why it is Number 1 on our list of Top 5 Most Unnecessary Technologies.
We know technology makes our lives easier, but some gadgets that have been coming out are completely unnecessary. If you have any useless tech that wasn’t mentioned in our list, comment below or mention us on Twitter!
Click here if you want to learn more about NewsWatch on the Discovery Channel!
I always spent my half an hour to see this website’s posts daily together with a mug of coffee.
To start with I would want to say superb blog!
Hi! I understand this is somewhat off-topic but I had
to ask. Does building a well-established blog like yours require a massive amount work?
I am brand new to operating a blog however I do write in my
diary every day. I’d like to start a blog so
I can easily share my own experience and thoughts online.
Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring
blog owners. Appreciate it!
My partner and i also stumbled right here from a
different page and thought I may at the same time check things
out. I really like a few things i see so now i am just following you.
Enjoy looking over your online page yet again.
What’s up everyone, it’s my first visit at this web page, and
post is actually fruitful designed for me, keep up posting such articles.
We have been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never found
any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me.
Within my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web is
going to be far more useful than before.
It’s actually a great and useful component of info.
I am just glad that you simply shared this useful information around.
Please stay us informed this way. Thanks for sharing.
It’s very effortless to learn any topic on net when compared with textbooks, while i found this component of
writing at the website.
This is the right web site for anybody who really wants to understand this topic.
You know so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I personally would
want to…HaHa). You definitely put a brand new spin on a topic that has been discussed for a long time.
Excellent stuff, just wonderful! http://www.gaycockboys.com/video/logan-tyler-gay-s12VYfJjMTl.html
Hi there everyone, it’s my first pay a visit at this web site, and article is in fact fruitful designed for me, keep
up posting these types of posts.
Wonderful, what a blog it is! This weblog presents valuable facts to us, keep it up.
Our company is a group of volunteers and opening a completely new
scheme within our community. Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You might
have done an outstanding process and our whole group will likely be thankful for your needs.
Comments are closed.