Relying on paper forms in this digital world is silly –– they are time-consuming, riddled with errors and are just an outdated way of running your business. Well don’t worry, we’ve got a way to easily transition into a modern, paperless operation, where you can simply use your phone or tablet.
It’s called GoFormz.
Simply log in to goformz.com and upload a PDF or JPG of your original form.
Next, you use GoFormz to create a smart, interactive digital version of your form.
In their easy-to-use editor, you have plenty of customizable options to configure your form.
Just drag and drop the fields you want to add.
You can resize them and even add automatic calculations, and new data types, like sketches and images.
Now, just hit save and you have a digital, interactive form for your business.
You can capture data electronically with mobile forms that look exactly like your paper forms with any of the following:
- Mobile forms – upload current forms and GoFormz mobilizes them to work on any iOS or Android device
- Electronic data – don’t dig through archives and get full access to all of the data you capture on every mobile form
- Reports – monitor your operations and analyze your business with easy-to-use online reports in GoFormz
- Collaboration – workflow and notifications to keep everyone informed and ensure procedures are followed
- Workflow – accelerate flow of information and automate steps in your workflow
- Integrate – using the GoFormz API to integrate data with other business systems in real time
Now anyone can fill out forms right from iOS, Android or Windows devices whether they’re online or not.
They can choose to use Form View which looks just like a paper form or List View which is optimized for smaller screens.
And of course, you can share forms and store them in the cloud. You can also sync them to other systems, like Salesforce or QuickBooks.
Users can get started for as low as $15 a month by heading over to GoFormz.com today.