NewsWatch hosts, Andrew Tropeano and Michelle Ison, give us the day in the life of what it’s like to cook a fabulous meal!
They’ll be fusing technology and cooking by incorporating the following kitchen appliances:
1) Sous Vide – meaning “under vacuum” in French, refers to the process of vacuum-sealing food in a bag, then cooking it to a very precise temperature in a water bath. Use it by:
- Attaching your precision cooker to a pot of water and set the time and temperature according to your desired level of doneness.
- Put your food in a sealable bag and clip it to the side of the pot.
- Finish be searing, grilling, or broiling the food to add a crispy, golden exterior layer.
2) Cuisinart Food Processor – it essentially looks good in any kitchen. The metal blade mixes, purées, and chops while the reversible slicing and shredding discs make quick work of pizzas, tacos, and large trays of hors d’oeurves.
3) Instant Pot – a smart multi-use, programmable pressure cooker designed with the objective of being convenient, dependable, and safe.