Cryptocurrency golden bitcoin image for crypto currency

Several crypto projects launched with unique concepts that made them stand out in the cryptocurrency market. Decentraland and Uniswap made waves when they launched in the metaverse and DeFi sectors, respectively; however, Big Eyes (BIG) is bringing its unique concept to the meme token space.

In this article, we explore these projects and how they are impacting their respective sectors. We also highlight why adding them to your crypto portfolio might be a wise investment. Let’s get into it.


Decentraland (MANA) is the first decentralized metaverse that is created, governed, and owned by its users. It is a software program running on the Ethereum blockchain that aims to motivate a global user network to run a shared virtual world.

Users of Decentraland can explore, engage, and play games in this virtual environment while buying and selling digital property.

The platform has developed over time to include user-interactive apps, in-world payments, and peer-to-peer communication.

Activities on Decentraland depend on two different tokens, LAND and MANA.

LAND is a non-fungible token (NFT) used to specify who owns land parcels that represent virtual property, while MANA is the utility cryptocurrency that allows users to purchase LAND, as well as virtual goods and services used in the virtual world.

The MANA token had a good run before the crypto winter 2022; however, as the metaverse gains more adoption, its demand will increase, thereby increasing the token’s value.


Uniswap (UNI) is a decentralized exchange technology that is open source and based on the Ethereum blockchain. More precisely, it is an automated liquidity protocol with a high degree of decentralization and censorship resistance that enables users to trade without middlemen.

The model used by Uniswap entails liquidity suppliers creating liquidity pools and being incentivized for it. Users can place their tokens in one of the protocol’s liquidity pools to support trading.

Furthermore, none of the founders receive a percentage of the trades that take place using the protocol; all fees go to liquidity providers.

The protocol has a native token, UNI, that supports activities on the platform. The coin confers governance rights on holders. This merely indicates that UNI owners may vote on protocol updates.

The coin is ranked among the top 20 cryptocurrencies by market cap and maintains bullish market sentiments as the market recovers from the effects of the bear market in 2022.

Big Eyes

Big Eyes (BIG) is the new guy on the block that is set to launch its meme coin with a unique concept. The meme industry is filled with dog-themed meme coins, with only a few projects offering additional utilities to support their reign. However, Big Eyes begs to differ.

Big Eyes (BIG) is based on a cute cat meme and intends to capitalize on NFTs while allowing its community members to access wealth.

The project aims to be one of the world’s top ten NFT projects. While at it, it will work on transferring wealth into the Defi ecosystem and safeguarding the global ecology.

The most valuable resource for Big Eyes (BIG) is its community. This is because more users and activities will help the platform’s initiatives and events gain traction.

In order to hand over the ownership of the platform to the community, 90% of the Big Eyes Coins (BIG) tokens will be made available at launch. The remaining 10% will be split equally between a charity and marketing wallet.

Anyone can participate in the project’s presale, which is currently live, as it is a low-cost way for everyone to join the most anticipated meme coin of the year.


Decentraland (MANA) and Uniswap (UNI) have successfully engaged investors while maintaining greater potential. However, the Big Eyes meme coin has captured the attention of the cryptocurrency industry with its devoted growing community, philanthropic plans, and charming cat mascot.

It could end the reign of some popular cryptocurrencies and serve as a great project for anyone interested in investing in cryptocurrencies.

For all the information you require regarding the project, click these links.

Join presale: