stock market trader analyzing bitcoin price trend. Investment broker trading bitcoin crypto currency using phone and laptop. Multiple devices.

Since it was first introduced in 2022, Big Eyes Coin (BIG) has received a significant amount of public interest. The adorable anime cat has become the latest trend in the cryptocurrency market, with ambitions to challenge the dominance of Dogecoin (DOGE) and Tamadoge (TAMA).

Many new users have joined the Big Eyes Coin network because of the mascot’s anime-inspired look. Anime is a popular style of animation and comic books around the globe. The percentage of people that watch anime online, on TV, or in a movie is believed to be between 40 and 60 percent of the global population.

The Big Eyes Coin team hopes that the production of comic books featuring the Big Eyes mascot will increase the platform’s visibility and appeal to a broader audience. Five percent of all tokens will be kept in a marketing wallet managed by Big Eyes Coin to ensure the currency’s continued prominence.

This article will take a closer look at some salient aspects of the new meme currency project.

Big Eyes Coin (BIG)

The primary objective of Big Eyes Coin is to move capital into the DeFi ecosystem while preserving marine life. One of Big Eyes Coin’s advantages is its long-term viability. A portion (5%) of all tokens on the platform are held in a charity wallet specifically for ocean conservation.

The Big Eyes Coin platform is based on Ethereum (ETH). As a result of the transition, Big Eyes Coin will have a far more negligible impact on the environment, as Ethereum’s carbon footprint will be reduced by 99.95%.

The non-fungible tokens (NFTs) will play a significant role in the Big Eyes Coin ecosystem. There are preparations to include a Big Eyes NFT collection among the top 10 projects. Big Eyes Coin NFT holders get invited to the Big Eyes Sushi Crew and other VIP gatherings.

There is presently a second presale round for Big Eyes Coin. Over $2 million has been raised thus far, and there are still 8.9 billion tokens available for purchase. Users can purchase BIG tokens for a modest $0.0001357143.

Once the second phase of the presale ends, however, the price of BIG tokens will increase to $0.00017142866. With the 25% gain, investing in BIG tokens now is more appealing than ever.

Big Eyes Coin is committed to allowing its community to exercise governance over its platform. According to the platform, 90% of the tokens will be made available to users, while the remaining 10% will be used for marketing and philanthropy. Big Eyes Coin aspires to be a user-centric, community-driven currency.

Big Eyes Coin is demonstrating its appreciation for its users by giving away 250,000 tokens at no cost. The platform will randomly select ten lucky users, with the first receiving an incredible 100,000 BIG tokens. In 95 days, nine additional lucky individuals will be selected to receive the remaining tokens.

The dedication of the Big Eyes Coin team has resulted in a lot of buzz about their platform. Big Eyes Coin is building a name for itself in the cryptocurrency industry by, among other things, making 70% of its tokens available to the public in its presale and giving away 250,000 of its tokens for free.

Get your presale BIG tokens here as soon as possible.

Big Eyes Coin (BIG)