Anyone who was tuned in to American Idol’s 14th season in 2015 probably remembers the top 10 contestant with the colorful hair; Joey Cook for her dulcet tones and her amazing renditions of artists from Miley Cyrus to Kelly Clarkson. American Idol was just a small taste of what Joey Cook can do and when she paired up with her band The Partyraddlers things really got going! Well, what you might not remember is that she is from our neck of the woods! Yep, right outside of Washington, DC. So, as luck would have it, she happened to be around town in time for our show AND she was willing to put on a little concert for us and play with an app we were featuring. Because she is awesome. We also got her to autograph a CD for one lucky NewsWatch/Joey Cook fan to have a chance to win! It’s super easy and fun to enter, here’s what you have to do:
- Follow @NewsWatchTV on Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and/or Vine.
- Find our Joey Cook post on the page
- Finish this sentence: Joey Cook and The Partyraddlers are ________________.
- Put your answer into the comments OR snap a pic or video and tag us in it.
- Be creative with your answer and have fun! The possibilities for your answer are literally endless, use emojis, pictures, words – seriously, the more unique your answer, the more likely you are to win.
- Wait and win. The awesomest answer (by NewsWatchTV host vote) will be awarded an autographed WELCOME TO THE VARIETY SHOW cd.
This fun contest is running from 07/22/2016 12:00PM ET – 07/29/2016 12:00PM ET!
For more awesome contests and all the latest in tech reviews and news don’t forget to like NewsWatch Television on Facebook! And check your local listings for NewsWatch on the Discovery Channel.