So, businesses are under constant pressure to identify cyber-attacks and respond quickly to minimize their damage. Unfortunately, the current tools available to do so fail to meet enterprise business needs. Even the agilest and well-funded security teams find it difficult to handle the constant alerts and threats.
Are your security investigations taking more than just a few days? With the struggle and lack of context, ineffective tools and the skills to properly investigate are at the heart of the problem. Once a potential incident has been noted, WireX instantly provides the necessary intelligence to take action – out of the overload of raw data.
That’s where WireX comes in.
WireX’s mission is to retrieve a solution the moment malicious activity is detected. It works by allowing a search to go across all NFP sensors in order to acquire clear and comprehensive data needed for the investigation.
With WireX, you can automate analysis efforts with WireX’s Contextual Capture technology. This technology foundation to collect and analyze network data for security investigations. Using the WireX NFP platform you can break through the limitations of full packet capture and heighten productivity of your security investigation team.
What kinds of advantages do you get with WireX?
- Delivers complete visibility – extends enterprise visibility beyond log and flow data to gain understanding into user behavior
- Removes skill-set barriers – human-readable intelligence empowers the whole team to rapidly validate alerts, handle more complex investigations and increase fewer cases
- Fast deployment – Flexible deployment options with a solution that can easily scale to fit the needs of some of the largest organizations.
- Boosts forensics history – store several months of forensics data with greater context and visibility
- Streamlines SOC and IR Processes – integrates with existing tools and workflows and automates investigation procedures.
To learn more about WireX and how they can keep your business safe from online threats, visit wirexsystems.com today.