Supply chain success depends entirely on being a well-oiled machine. With so many complicated moving parts and constantly evolving logistics, every stop on a supply chain can use all the help it can get.
Enter the Supply Chain App Store from DSI.
Offering mobile-first and cloud solutions for the digital economy, the Supply Chain App Store is the first of its kind to deliver apps specifically designed to streamline and organize your extended supply chain.
The large and growing collection of apps for DSI licensees can be downloaded and used on smartphones, tablets, and desktop computers.
Each app in the store is categorized by function – like service, sales, customer engagement and data collection.
Users can search according to app name, ERP or category and receive a full description before downloading it.
For instance, you might be looking to enhance your field service workforce with an app that would allow for complete inventory parts visibility on or offline.
In-depth features of Supply Chain App include:
- Cloud Inventory – streamline and execute inventory from one cloud-based solution
- Automated Data Collection – present data to anyone on any mobile device
- Service – optimized service with remote access to customer or inventory information
- Sales – make more sales calls with real-time inventory and customer information
- Customer Engagement – surpass customer expectations with order visibility and mobile convenience
- Apps by ERP
The list goes on with crew management, purchase order, and invoice apps, to name just a few. There are hundreds in all. No matter the enterprise software, hardware or work environment there’s an easy-to-implement app solution available in the DSI Supply Chain App Store.
Equipped with the knowledge that Supply Chain App provides, their mission is to create and deliver world-class technology solutions that enable DSI customers to run their businesses more efficiently, drive sustainable growth and gain customers for life.
Visit SupplyChainAppStore.com today to find out more.