Our goal here is to bring you the latest buzz on hot apps that anybody’s who’s anybody is downloading.
One app gaining traction in the world of celebrities is Glitche.
This unique photo and video app is currently the number one app in its category in over 80 countries.
Here’s how it works:
- You start by snapping a photo or taking a video.
- Next choose a filter.
- By using the plus button, you can add as many filters as you’d like to achieve a unique result. Each filter changes your picture or video using digital glitches, 3D transformations, color distortions, VHS filters, and more. You can add emojis, masks, text, and even a timestamp like you’d see on a VHS-tape. You can even create glitched out GIFs.
Like I said it’s becoming the app to use in the world of celebrities. From the likes of Nick Knight and Lily Allen to Iggy Azalea and Travis Scott, Glitche is the filter app you want stored on your phone.
Kim Kardashian has used Glitche to promote her popular Kimoji app and Kylie Jenner listed it as one of her favorite apps, touting its ability to “add some flavor to your photo.”
Further features of Glitche include:
- No signup or account required
- 30+ professional tools for digital gliches, 3D-transformations, color distortions, crusty VHS looks and more
- Realtime, photo & video filters to bring the best out of your art
- Fullscreen mode for the most amazing Snapchat and Instagram stories
- Beautiful and simple design
- Layers, masks, texts, and emojis
World-renowned photographer Nick Knight created Travis Scott’s new album cover for “Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight” through the Glitche app.
And even the musical group Gorillaz started using the app to promote their new album “Humanz.”
Needless to say, this is shaping up to be the next best thing.
You can download the app today by searching for “Glitche” in the App Store.