Fixed asset management can be a real headache… only manageable with the correct software. Luckily, we have just the thing.
Real Asset Management’s fixed asset software helps organizations track and report on their fixed assets. The complete solution includes modules for fixed asset accounting, lease accounting, asset tracking, maintenance and facilities management.
RAM’s newly enhanced Lease4000 lease accounting software provides better lease management while assisting in compliance with new FASB and IASB regulations which start going into effect in 2018.
These new regulations are going to be a nightmare since almost all leases will have to be brought onto the balance sheet. A tremendous amount of work! But Real Asset Management’s Lease4000 takes care of that.
With RAM, you can expect the following:
- Asset Accounting – fixed asset accounting software to manage asset lifecycle and depreciation
- FAS 13 Lease Accounting – accounting software to assist with FAS 13 (ASC 842) compliance
- Asset Tracking – tracking software for day-to-day operations of regular asset audits – barcode, QR code, and RFID technology
- Maintenance Management – computerized maintenance management software (CMMS) to improve reliability and drive down costs
- Facilities Management – software for effective property management
When you implement Lease4000 for ASC 842 compliance, the software assists in taking existing leases and creating the associated asset record, treating the lease as either a finance or operating lease.
For IFRS 16 compliance, Lease4000 takes existing operating leases and transitions them to finance leases, keeping a record of the original operating lease.
RAM’s Fixed Asset Software will help you to do the following:
- Accurately report asset depreciation
- Comply with corporate governance
- Simple year-end procedure
- Efficiently audit assets by location
- Reduce insurance premiums
- Satisfy all audit requirements
Lease4000 also supports complex lease terms and conditions, detailed and flexible payment schedules, strong reporting, and a robust asset register.
For more information on Lease4000, check out realassetmgt.com today.