There are tons of social media apps out there, but there’s no app truly dedicated to local sharing.
Well, LocoLingo, an app created by 18-year-old Austin Wright, is here to connect young people on a local level.
Users can capture, share, and view real-time media for 24 hours, but unlike other apps, you can see posts from everyone in your area, without needing to follow them.
Essentially, you can start networking with the relevant people who surround you daily. LocoLingo is simple and enjoyable to now interact with new people who surround you.
If you’re a college student, in high school or live in the city, LocoLingo was designed and developed to be the platform to let people in these types of areas stay in the social loop.
With LocoLingo, you can do the following:
- Post real-time photos and videos
- View a live feed of posts from nearby users
- Chat with new people in your area
- Meet new people in your area
- Find out what’s happened in your local area
- Find out what’s currently going on in your local area
If you’d like to learn more about LocoLingo, you can search for it in the app store today.